Photo Appointment Checklist
First Things First
- Do not have any cars parked in the driveway. Also remove trash/recycle.
- I love pets, but they are best kept out of the photos.
- Remove any large family portraits (For MLS compliance).
- Please open up all blinds & curtains - Very important!!
- All lights. Light fixtures are important to show in the photos!
- Please try to make sure bulbs are working and matching!
- Don't forget to turn on the exterior lights too!
- Fountain & Water features are also great to show off.
- Ceiling Fans. It's only for a short time, I know it gets hot during summer!
- TV & Computer screens.
- Please put away all dishes
- Remove all items from exterior of refrigerator
- Countertops should be mostly clear, some decorate items are fine.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Please make beds, ensuring items under bed are not visible.
- Clear dressers, nightstands, and floors of any personal items.
- Close closet doors, except walk-in closets which should be neatly organized.
- Bathrooms: Toilet seat down, empty shower/tub/countertop of personal items unless decorative. Also, remove rugs to showcase tile work.
- If you have a pool, turn on the water features & remove water cleaner.
- Also make sure all toys are removed from yard.
- If you need to stick things on the side of the home, that's okay.
How long will the photo appointment take? The average photo appointment takes between 1 hour to 1.5 hours. May take longer if home is larger than 3500sqft.
Who is the Photographer? Your Photographer will be Phil Johnson!
Using this checklist makes things so much easier and allows me to focus on taking amazing photos of your home! It's also great preparation for showings and open houses :-)